Frequently asked questions
1. What do I need to calibrate or validate my particle sizing instrument?
You will need our NanoStandard™ and MicroStandard™ Series!
2. I need to an ISO 17025 compliant standard to calibrate my instruments. Can you help?
We can help with our NanoStandard™ and MicroStandard™ Series. These products are traceable to reference materials calibrated by an ISO 17025 certified national standards laboratory.
3. How can I verify the accuracy of my particle counters?
We recommend Applied Microspheres Particle Size Standards and Count Controls.
5. Can you offer a multi-modal size standard for checking the resolution of my laser diffraction instrument?
We can offer MS Series, a mixture of monodisperse particle populations.
6. Do you have a standard for measuring zeta potential?
Yes, we have Zeta Potential Controls for monitoring the zeta potential value on your instrument.
7. I want to monitor the fluorescence intensity of my flow cytometer. Do you have a product for this?
We can offer Cyto-Cal Multifluor for monitoring the stability of your flow cytometer.
8. I can’t find the optimal standard for calibrating our instruments. Are you in a position to develop a dedicated instrument control for us?
Yes, we will be happy to discuss your specific requirements. Please click here!
9. I am interested in an intermediate particle count control to perform a regular monitoring of my liquid particle counter instrument, meeting the USP
PharmaCount™ will be the perfect candidate for this job. Please click here!
3832 RC Leusden, The Netherlands
+31 33 494 7834